Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marinas in Cartagena / Colombia

Willem Kroes

Hi Alex,

Are you aiming at Cartagena in Spain (Murcia)?  If this is the case I have experience with Yacht Port Cartagena. I My boat was wintering there for two years. It is a safe marina at walking distance of the centre of a beautiful city. The marina staff is very helpful. Prices for a contract during the winter time are affordable. For catamarans it is relatively cheap because they don’t charge an extra percentage. There are quite a few liveaboards in this marina during the winter time. Ask Julia for a quotation in advance. Very good English speaking!

Best regards,

Willem Kroes

SM2K # 351  KAVANGA