Re :Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marinas in Cartagena / Colombia

christian alby <calbyy@...>

37° 35' S
000° 59' W
When entering the bay - behind breakwater - head to the entrance to the right, call on channel 9, marinero will be at head of pontoon to show you the berth & assist with lines
Have a nice stay
Christian - Desirade VIII - Maramu 116 - le Marin Martinique

Le mer., janv. 24, 2018 à 2:17, Gabriele Antolini svsunnyside@... [amelyachtowners]
a écrit :

Hi Christian
please could you tell me where Yacht Port Cartagena is situated ?  If you have the coordinated it is much easier.
Thank you

Gabriele
S/V Sunny Side
Maramu 219