Re :Re: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marinas in Cartagena / Colombia

christian alby <calbyy@...>

Whoops !
Hope I did not send you guys off your course to Colombia, chasing coordinates in the Med.
Wrong time to cross anyway, SW nort settled.
If ever on the way to the Med do not miss the Spanish one; worth the trip, heavy with antique history.
Fair winds
Christian alby - Desirade VIII Maramu 116 - le Marin Marinique

Le mer., janv. 24, 2018 à 18:01, Alex Ramseyer alexramseyer@... [amelyachtowners]
a écrit :

.....so, the important clarification here is that I meant Cartagena in Colombia,
thanks, Alex

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 8:15:12 AM GMT-4, 'Willem J. Kroes' kavanga@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi Alex,

Are you aiming at Cartagena in Spain (Murcia)?  If this is the case I have experience with Yacht Port Cartagena. I My boat was wintering there for two years. It is a safe marina at walking distance of the centre of a beautiful city. The marina staff is very helpful. Prices for a contract during the winter time are affordable. For catamarans it is relatively cheap because they don’t charge an extra percentage. There are quite a few liveaboards in this marina during the winter time. Ask Julia for a quotation in advance. Very good English speaking!

Best regards,

Willem Kroes

SM2K # 351  KAVANGA

Van: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Verzonden: dinsdag 23 januari 2018 21:27
Aan: amelyachtowners@...
Onderwerp: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marinas in Cartagena / Colombia

Dear Amelians,

do you know the marinas in Cartagena? I see three of them on the net. Is there any that you recommend or avoid?

Thanks for sharing your insights!

Best Regards,

Alex Ramseyer

SY NO STRESS, AMEL54#15

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.