Re: New Group

Arno,

Thanks for your comments. The support people were working on this yesterday and last night. Frankly, they "pushed the button" without me knowing they were going to be so quick and surprised our moderators and me...sorry about that.

I think we all are going to like what we have...I see some clean-up required in re-naming photos, but we had that issue before, but Yahoo gave us no way to re-name them.🙈

Best,

Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:47 AM Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Bill,

Thank you very much for this migration. This is really an improvement over the old Yahoo stuff. Excellent move!

One small thing I would like to say about the migrarion. The mail I got to raise awareness about the move did make me think it was a phishing mail so I threw it away. I'm not sure if there is a way to make the announcement more "authentic",  but the domain ".io"made me doubt the reliability of the announcement.
Just my 2 cents....

--
CW Bill Rouse
Amel School