SM2K

Steve Bell s/y Dusk SM378

Hi All,
         It;s been a while since i last posted, in my previous post we were looking to purchase an Amel SM2K  2001-2005, We were at the time maybe jumping the gun somewhat as we still had a business commitments.

We have however spent considerable time and effort to look at numerous Amels throughout the world, and many more who  have visited Cape Town (  tks to all the people who we have met and been allowed to spent time on their yachts and all the advice given , you know who you are and we appericate the advice given ).

We are now in the final negotiations of selling our business and now have a 12-18 mnth timeline to start our sailing dream and therefore are hoping to purchase something in the next 12 months.

I would appericate it if any one has ,/is planning to sell  or knows of any SM2K up for sale.? It is important we are able to speak to the owners directly as i believe this gives us a far better understanding of the condition of the yacht and how much care it has been given.

P.S  we are also in contact with Michel and Joel

Regards

Steve