Re: SM2K

Philippe Morel

Hi Steve , we are the happy owner of BELAVITA , SM 2000 hull number n° 238 . We are in the Caribbean Sea , currently in Colombia , sailing North ( Caymans ) and we are looking to sell our boat by end of this year .
BELAVITA , is an iconic boat as she have been the very last boat owned by mister Amel founders of the shipyard , use as commercial show boat from launching in 1999 to 2005 , she is the very first SM 2 K full specs launched . Lightly used from 2005 to 2010 , we owned her and sail from La Rochelle to Greece , and finally to Caraibes .
Well maintened , and equipped , it could be a very good opportunity for somebody who want an SM fitted to his dream .
Our mail : belavitasm2000@...

Regards
Philippe