Re: SM2K

Philippe Morel

Hello Steve , we are the happy owner of BELAVITA , SM 2K hull number n° 238 , one of the very first millenium model with all specs of the Millenium model  . We plan to sell our boat by end of this year ( 2018 ), and currently sailing the Carribean sea this year .
BELAVITA is an iconic boat , as she is the very last boat owned by Mr Amel himself and after launched end of 1998 , became the commercial show boat and démonstration boat at Hyères in France . After that , she have been lightly used and now , ours until 10 years . We are now planning to change heading for life and be happy that our loving boat was owned by an American to take care of she .
Let me know if you are interested , our email is : belavitasm2000@...
Regards
Philippe