Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Perkins M 4.154 engine repairs, rescheduling trip

christian alby <calbyy@...>

Hello to rainy Hamburg
I would be interested in buying back your engine, complete with alternators (if you left them on) & inverter, as a back up to my my old faithful.
Offer a sale price for the engine (they go for minimum Euros 2K - were running but canibalised since they were sent ashor - to Euros 5 K for running condition ... I would offer 3 K as I have already paid  4 k for rebuilding my ole'faithful.
I would then organise with my freight forwarders fr pick up, packing (wooden frame & boxing), & road transport to the South of France .
please revert direct to my email adress calbyy@... not to bother other users on the forum with wheeling-dealing discussions.
regards
christian alby - Désirade VIII - Maramu 116 - now in Le Marin Martinique

Christian Alby - France home fixe +33 (0)5 34 39 06 02 home Internet +33 (0)9 60 37 22 72 mobile +33 (0)6 42 69 07 80

Le ‎jeudi‎ ‎1‎ ‎février‎ ‎2018‎ ‎15‎:‎09‎:‎26‎ ‎-04, we3lhwbwcrmyelobwgjzvrv3zpxsyelcww55jvcu@... [amelyachtowners] a écrit :

Hi Christian,

yes, it is a Maramu. The engine was in a running condition. It is now removed. Engine is still complete and currently with our local engine dealer here in Hamburg (Germany). If you are interested to get the engine I am just wondering how it could be organized. Please let me know your ideas and I will see what we could do.

Best regards from cold and rainy Hamburg

Maren