Maramu: Location for watermaker

smiles bernard

Hi there
I have recently ordered a schenka watermaker.
It comes in two parts. The pump and the Reverse Osmosis unit.
The pump needs to be <2m from the skin fitting and the RO unit closeish and lowish to the pump.
I was wondering if other had fitted watermakers and if so where.
I’m going to try and keep it out of the engine room as it’s crowded already with batteries /alternators etc. None of which like Water!
So considering either or a combination of low in the port cockpit locker (under a removable false floor perhaps) and or behind the aft heads (between the heads and the port hull side)

Any thoughts and experience most welcome!

Fair winds
Miles