Re: Bow Thruster won't come up

Duane Siegfri

A fellow Amel owner here in GA loaned me one of his spare sensor and bingo!  The sensor was the problem and now I'm looking for replacements.  Maud on Friday said she would let me know on Monday if they have any in stock.

These sensors are unusual because they are "normally closed" (NC) reed switches, based on the diagram on the sensor.  I've looked a lot of places and have not found an NC reed switch with a 20W and 0.3A rating.  If it's an NC switch then it's a 10W switch, or a 0.1A rating.  Frustrating.  Also, most don't have an LED light.

Any thoughts on a company to check with?
Duane