From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS simms@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, Feb 6, 2018 2:56 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Turbo rebuild

Pat, that is incredibly cheap. Well done.
Danny
On 07 February 2018 at 08:43 "sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I sent my turbo out to be rebuilt and just got it back , it looks like new , I feel they did a great job and the price was good , so I thought I would put their info out there in the event someone needs to have their turbo rebuilt. XS Boost Turbochargers , Owner Dave - 1 330 830 4075 in Massillon Ohio . Turbo and wastegate rebuild _ $385.00 including shipping.
Pat
SM#123