From: Stella.AmelSM359@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, Feb 6, 2018 8:23 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] dinghy on deck during passages

Hello again,

I am looking at recommendations regarding storing the dinghy on deck for longer passages.  I have seen various options and photos with the dinghy forward or aft on the sundeck but would like to get recommendation from your experiences while crossing.

Stella has original davits but they look flimsy and I am not comfortable for them to be used offshore, (I plan to use them to take the dinghy out while at anchorage at night. or short good weather sailing)

Stella SM359