Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM2K clothes washing machine

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

The SM washer is a standard European size. You should be able to find a replacement in Guadalupe and/or Martinique.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Feb 7, 2018 07:14, "thomas.kleman" <no_reply@...> wrote:

Hello again- good internet here in Iles Des Saintes so I can get my questions out. Our clothes washer works well (for now) but is original to our boat (SM2K #422) from 2004. Looking to replace it. I read the posts regarding size and models that fit. Has anyone purchased a replacement in the SE Carib ? I read that Bebe's Bosch model 4 was purchased in Spain, if I recall. Haven't had much luck googling this issue.

Thanks,

Tom Kleman

SV L'ORIENT