Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Support for Liferaft on rails

Red1 Stella SM359

Thank you for the feedback it seems that we are in line with the storage on the stern railing.  The big question is now where do I get a stainless steel holder that is suitable.

Red1 on Stella SM359

On 10 Feb 2018, at 04:30, divanz620@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Our liferaft is a Plastimo mounted on a Plastimo rail mount frame on the port aft rail, as another poster has said, and as many Super Maramus have it.

Personally I would not stow a liferaft inside the boat or in that deep side locker. These things are heavy and difficult to maneuver. I believe they are best stowed where they can be deployed easily and quickly.
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437