From: pstas2003 <no_reply@...>
Date: 2/12/18 6:23 PM (GMT-04:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow Thruster Abuse

Hello Joel.  Nice to hear from you.

The coatings on the motor are fine.  What came out appears to be just oil.  We just serviced the unit 4 months ago.  I’m wondering if we may have added too much oil during the service although I don’t think so.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your thoughts.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Martinique