Bamar MEJ1 Furlers

kwzy6vgkpvtfohjddjsrotobzwf2pjeafjwalhur@...

I was wondering if anyone knows what the specs are for the 24v motor that drives the Bamar MEJ1 furlers.  I want to buy a spare motor but the UK agent charges £766 inc VAT for it. This strikes me as excessively expensive. I bet that the motor itself would be available direct from its manufacturer for a fraction of that price. For example last year I bought two spare toothed belts for the Bamar, they cost me £49 each. Since then I have managed to source them direct for £6 each, simply by using the code stamped on the belt. Exactly the same belt, same quality, same size etc.

Nick S/Y Amelia (Amel 54 #019)