Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow Thruster Wiring and French terms??

Ryan Meador

Is it hand-written, and thus might be "tom", for "tomber"?  That's French for "drop/fall/go down".  That's my only guess; some quick googling didn't turn up any other likely meanings.

Ryan
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 12:19 PM, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Looking at the Bow Thruster wiring diagram in the Files section, there are four control wires going to the Thruster Linear Actuator.  Two are marked "lev" and two are marked "tem".  I am guessing "lev" stands for "lever" or "raise" in english.

What does "tem" stand for?

Note that this is a 1987 drawing, so likely not representative of the current design.  Does anyone have a more up to date wiring diagram of the bow thruster, especially the linear actuator?

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477