Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Jib Track Plugs

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Eric,

The plugs have the  following dimensions:
Big OD 17 mm,
Small OD 13 mm,
Length 25 mm
Cut it to 6 or 6.5 mm length.
I thoroughly cleaned the cavities, applied grease on the screw head, and then plugged it. It works good.

I don't have PN now. I will try to get PN when I have good WiFi connection. I am in D'Arlet, Martinique now.

Vladimir
202 258 1916

On Feb 12, 2018 09:49, "'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Alexandre,

The one that AMEL sent me are too big for my track.

Fair Winds

Eric

Date: Monday, February 12, 2018, 6:46 AM

Vladimir,Do you have the part