Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] NIKIMAT Illustrations & Parts for sale (SWIM LADDER)

eamonn.washington@...

Hi Alexander

I commissioned the fabrication of an aluminum copy in Greece in January, sorry about that.  I have seen some SM with stainless steel replacement ladders, which are cheaper to make but 3 times heavier, so I am sure other SM owners would be interested in a lightweight original.  Also note, I discovered that there are 2 different widths; older SM like mine are 35cm wide, while newer ones are wider (40cm maybe)?

By the way, it costs 1050 euro plus VAT including anodising.  They cannibalized the stainless steel parts from the damaged swim ladder.

Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug
SM 151
Cleopatra Marina