Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] NIKIMAT Illustrations & Parts for sale (SWIM LADDER)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 5:45 AM

Hi Alexander

commissioned the fabrication of an aluminum copy in Greece
in January, sorry about that.  I have seen some SM with
stainless steel replacement ladders, which are cheaper to
make but 3 times heavier, so I am sure other SM owners would
be interested in a lightweight original.  Also note, I
discovered that there are 2 different widths; older SM like
mine are 35cm wide, while newer ones are wider (40cm
maybe)?

By the way, it
costs 1050 euro plus VAT including anodising.  They
cannibalized the stainless steel parts from the damaged swim
ladder.

Eamonn
Washington
Travel Bug