Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel owner saying goodbye

eric freedman

Dear Rafael,

I am so sorry that the insurance company raped you. I was hoping they would honor their

obligation and pay .you what you fairly expected.

We will miss you. You are always welcome on Kimberlite.

Please keep in touch via private email.

We are heading north to New York  nonstop from Martinique the end of May.

If you would like to make the passage please let me know.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376