From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:07 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Condensation on bottom of freezer?

I'm having a lot of condensation on the bottom of the freezer.  It's winter here in Georgia with humidity in the 60 to 85% range, and temperatures in the 50's and 60's.  Water temp is right there as well.

Is this normal for the conditions or is there something else I should look for?  We're not running the air conditioning so it's not the condensate pan.

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477