Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Condensation on bottom of freezer?

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Duane,

OK, that is a new one on me. I must not remember that area correctly, or maybe your SM2k is different than #387 and all of the others I have been on. There was no way to store anything under the fridge/freezer. The following is the cavity for the fridge/freezer with it removed. The open port is the tank inspection port. Maybe you mean condensation inside the floor locker under the dining table????

The next photo is the entire fridge/freezer removed. Please explain where you got your hand "under" the unit and felt condensation.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus