Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Spurs Line cutter Size

eric freedman

Please have them look up Kimberlite,

They said it was a standard line cutter.

It is for the shaft that goes with the Yanmar Engine.

I am almost sure it is a “B” size

I have rebuilt it at least 8 times using the B line cutter parts and have had part of the

Rotating part replaced.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376