Re: Re :[Amel Yacht Owners] OLDER MARAMU RUDDER REMOVAL

smiles bernard

Hi Christian
I'd also be really interested in the step by step details if you find them
Many thanks in advance
Miles

On Thursday, March 1, 2018, 12:32:22 PM GMT, christian alby calbyy@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Good day to you

Yes toucan
Did it when refurbishing Desirade VIII Maramu 116 in 2016
Will send copies of drawings showing how it is built (guess copies are in files somewhere)
I will check old topics as I remember detailing a step by step at the time.
Fair wind

Christian alby Desirade VIII Maramu 116 - le Marin Martinique

Le jeu., mars 1, 2018 à 12:15, alex.paquin@... [amelyachtowners]
a écrit :

Good morning to all,

Has anyone in this group ever removed the rudder from an Older Maramu? Is this possible?

Alex Paquin

SIMPATICO

Older Maramu #94, 1981