From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 5:47:23 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Zeus 3 and Tablet

I'm working on a new electronics suite for Wanderer and I'm wondering how good the connection between a Zeus 3 at the helm and a tablet below would be.

I would like to be able to keep watch on nearby boats while at anchor during a storm with a tablet below showing radar, AIS, and the chart sent via WIFI from the helm chartplotter.  If that isn't possible I'll buy another chartplotter for the nav station, but that seems a pricey way to go.

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477