Additional halyard

pjn.mccallin@...

I hope I’m not repeating myself, I cannot see what I’m typing, anyway  here goes.

I ordered Caramelle to be delivered with the additional halyard at a cost of €686!

The reason why was really very simple, without it how was I to gain access to the top of the mast?

Nothing to do with extra sails etc, I wanted/needed to be certain I could access the plethora of systems at the mast head, indeed I am in the process of fitting a new wind speed bearing to my B&G MHU!

Hope this clarifies the issue, sorry for any typos, I cannot read what I’ve typed!!!