From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 12:45 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Batteries [1 Attachment]

Hi Den and Julie,

I found a battery in Germany at the same size with the original battery and with 120 AH instead of 110 , I installed the Effecta battery two years ago and I'm really satisfied
My boat is at the moment in Preveza Greece , I have also solar panel 440w with a victron regulator

Marcel Krauth
Amel 54 Ganesha 173

On 03/03/2018 23:15, delborn@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi everyone, I need to replace my batteries. As it's important to find an exact fit has anyone sourced them in Croatia. It seems difficult to even find the manufacturer - is it Delphi?

Den and Julie

Aventura

Amel 54 - 113