Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Reya water pump UK dealer

Barry Connor

HI Paul,
Just before Christmas my water pumped stopped and I needed to put 2 new brushes in. I had these on the boat. As I wanted to replace my spares I searched and could only find them for sale on Bay from a seller in HK. I ordered 10 as they only sold in quantity of 10.
I have these now and I am on my way back to my boat in Sicily. I would be happy to send you a few if that would help or you can look on Ebay for " 10 x carbon Brush for Generic Electric Motor size 6.5 x 11.5 x 25mm".
I have 5 packs with 2 in each pack, I will never be able to use them but as I said I had to buy 10. Price was a whopping just under US$5 for 10 packs including postage.
Let me know as I am leaving UK in 2 days, easier to post from UK than Sicily.
Best Regards

 Barry and Penny Connor
"Lady Penelope II'
Amel 54. #17
Marina di Ragusa Sicily.

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 3:54 PM, "sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for a UK dealer who can supply me with brushes for my Reya water pump. Any info most appreciated.
Paul
Ya Fohi, Amel 54 #98