The only job to do is to drill new holes in the copper plates and cut the copper plate to adapt the size
cost around 220 euros per battery
Marcel

On 04/03/2018 16:53, 'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hello Marcel;
Can you please let me know the Effectamodel number of the batteries you used. We too need to change batteries this season. Did you have to make any modifications to make the batteries work or were they a direct drop in.
Respectfully;
Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 12:45 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Batteries [1 Attachment]

Hi Den and Julie,

I found a battery in Germany at the same size with the original battery and with 120 AH instead of 110 , I installed the Effecta battery two years ago and I'm really satisfied
My boat is at the moment in Preveza Greece , I have also solar panel 440w with a victron regulator

Marcel Krauth
Amel 54 Ganesha 173

On 03/03/2018 23:15, delborn@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi everyone, I need to replace my batteries. As it's important to find an exact fit has anyone sourced them in Croatia. It seems difficult to even find the manufacturer - is it Delphi?

Den and Julie

Aventura

Amel 54 - 113