I have 440w solar panel with a victron regulator with charge info on my I phone
Regards
Marcel

On 05/03/2018 18:00, 'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Thank you Marcel. How long have you had them and have you noticed any decrease in capacity? How would you rate their performance so far? Do you have solar panels on board?
Respectfully;
Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 1:25 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Batteries

Hi Mohammad,

The battery is an Effekta BTL 12-120s AGM 120 AH
the size is 330*172*227 with 33 kg per battery is the same as the original battery installed by Amel but with 10AH more per battery
The only job to do is to drill new holes in the copper plates and cut the copper plate to adapt the size
cost around 220 euros per battery
Marcel

On 04/03/2018 16:53, 'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:
Hello Marcel;
Can you please let me know the Effectamodel number of the batteries you used. We too need to change batteries this season. Did you have to make any modifications to make the batteries work or were they a direct drop in.
Respectfully;
Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099