Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Maretron Electronics experience?

Ryan Meador

I have a Maretron DST110 and WSO100 on my boat, which otherwise has all Raymarine electronics.  I'm not certain the DST110 is functional; I get weird temperature and speed readings from it.  I have a Raymarine DSM300 that I suspect is the source of my depth information.  The WSO100 gives great wind information, but its temperature and humidity outputs are questionable.  I haven't put any effort into trying to troubleshoot any of these issues.  I believe you have to use a Maretron USB adapter (which I have but have never used) to configure the Maretron instruments if you don't have a Maretron MFD.

Ryan
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 1:14 PM, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote: