Re: new Genoa

Miles

Hello all,

I have had a big tri-radial made from Hydranet cloth for 11 years and many miles and it still  looks good.  It was made by Gateff, who is no longer in business.  The shape is such that it takes a good shape even when partly furled.

I would recommend the cloth and the tri-radial cut.  It keeps its shape and does not go to pieces like many laminates.

I suggest that you add Q-sails to the list of sailmakers you are talking to.

Ogemar Sails & Marine Equipment Ltd.

Eski Havaalanı Caddesi  No: 188/3  A.O.S.B

35620 Cigli / Izmir-TURKEY

T:  +90 232 3281228

F:  +90 232 3281177

info@...

www.qsails.com

https://www.instagram.com/ogemar_sails_spars/

Regards,

Miles S/Y Ladybug, sm216, Le Marin, Martinique