Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Clothes Washer Replacement- Martinique

Mark Erdos

Thomas, I wish I were anchored near you to have watched this. It most have been very entertaining for your neighbors.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Guadeloupe

www.creampuff.us