Mystery Boat

thomas.kleman <no_reply@...>

Last month my wife and I were anchored off Cabrit in Iles Des Saintes. As often happens, an Amel leaving the area altered course and came by to chat. It was French flagged boat with a nice gentleman who inquired whether we were heading north or south. He circled us once and left. As he was leaving I noticed that his rub rail was sporting "Super Maramu 2000 S"............"S" ???? I had never seen an "S" designation on an SM2K. It looked legitimate.......not like those pranksters who paint 300 hp on their 3 hp Honda outboard. Does anyone know what this was ?