Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mystery Boat
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 8:52 AM

Last month my wife and I were anchored
off Cabrit in Iles Des Saintes. As often happens, an Amel
leaving the area altered course and came by to chat. It was
French flagged boat with a nice gentleman who inquired
whether we were heading north or south. He circled us once
and left. As he was leaving I noticed that his rub rail was
sporting "Super Maramu 2000
S"............"S" ???? I had never seen an
"S" designation on an SM2K. It looked
legitimate.......not like those pranksters who paint 300 hp
on their 3 hp Honda outboard. Does anyone know what this was
?