From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: jeudi 8 mars 2018 23:54
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mystery Boat

I just heard back from Jean who’s own SM2K Too Much and met the owner of that “Super Maramu 2000 S”.
So the owner’s name is Luc and he apparently work 20 years for Amel..
Somehow his SM2K went back to Amel and had a ceiling of the style of the 54…
I think the owner took on himself to add the S, definitely not an Amel name !

Sincerely, Alexandre
NIKIMAT - Super Maramu 2000 U !!!

To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 1:50 PM

Hello,
no I
cannot tell anything about that. I've never seen a SUPER
MARAMU 2000 S ...Any
picture of this SM ?
Olivier

On Wednesday, March
7, 2018 4:14 PM, "Alexandre Uster von Baar
uster@... [amelyachtowners]"
<amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I met a guy that met this owner.

If I remember correctly the (original) owner worked for Amel
and in his boat had the same ceiling and other things as the
54, etc.

May be Olivier can enlight us!

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Wed, 3/7/18, thomas. kleman
<no_reply@...> wrote:

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mystery Boat

To: amelyachtowners@...

Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 8:52 AM

Last month my wife and I were anchored

off Cabrit in Iles Des Saintes. As often happens, an
Amel

leaving the area altered course and came by to chat. It
was

French flagged boat with a nice gentleman who inquired

whether we were heading north or south. He circled us
once

and left. As he was leaving I noticed that his rub rail
was

sporting "Super Maramu 2000

S"............"S" ???? I had never seen
an

"S" designation on an SM2K. It looked

legitimate.......not like those pranksters who paint 300
hp

on their 3 hp Honda outboard. Does anyone know what this
was

?