From: isaac_02906@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sat, Mar 10, 2018 9:01 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Recommended Sailmaker in The Bahamas?

Hello all,

It appears as though our main and mizzen sails were either cut or rigged incorrectly (won't raise to the top of the mast).  I made an attempt to fix this myself, finding out along the way (yes, the hard way) that the mizzen halyard is about 15 feet too short to allow the sail to be dropped.  Now I think (and my wife knows) it's time to get some expert advice.  Do any members of the group know or have used a sailmaker in The Bahamas?

Thanks,

Mark
Lulu, SM #391
Great Harbor, Berry Islands