Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marina in or near istanbul

SAMET GOLGECI

Hi Charles;

I recommend you seturmarinas chain marinas.

They have great chain discounts and campaigns. Campaign details attached.

Bon voyage ;)

(Please excuse typos, this was written on my mobile)

Saygilarimizla / Best Regards / Mit Freundliche Grusse;

Samet Golgeci
Managing Owner
Finike Yachting Agency

Mobile      : +90 542 657 43 03 (Whatsapp Available)
Web         : www.finikeyachting.com
E-mail      : finikeyachting@...
Transitlog Renewals + Check in & out procedures for Turkey + Brokerage
Yacht Guardianage including technical services and maintenance
Real Estate consultancy including organise house repairs + Maintenance
Supervising vacant property + Fresh Provisions & Supplies + Duty Free Diesel

Hi all,
Looking for a place to birth my boat (Maramu) in or near Istanbul. any suggestion?
Charles
Inuit