Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dessalator pressure erratic

Mark Erdos

Paul, the belt tension should be that you can move it about 1cm (or less) with a firm push.

I think the manual is referring to a belt slipping casing inconsistent pressure. This would be a really loose belt and you would be able to manually eye the slippage.

Is it possible you have a leak in the high pressure side?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Guadeloupe

www.creampuff.us