Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] buying a second hand 1992 SM advise

Stephen Davis

Hello Seckin,

We own hull #72 which is a 1992 SM. What is the hull number and name of the boat you are looking at?

Regards,

Steve Davis
S/V Aloha SM 72
KoOlina, Hawaii

On Mar 13, 2018, at 02:52, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Seckin Barlas,

You should contact a good surveyor (one who knows Amels), depending on where you are would make a difference for recommendations.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff