From: dave_benjamin@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Thu, Mar 15, 2018 5:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Mainsail measurements

Pat,

Guesswork is no way to design and build. I'm sure they have a measurement form you could use to record measurements, or if you don't trust your ability to measure, then pay a rigger for a half hour to come to the boat and complete the form. One of the advantages of dealing with a smaller loft that isn't trying to do mass production is that they can take the time to make things perfect as opposed to just having something that fills a triangle.