Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Sonic Speed

Hi Gary, Thanks for that . I forgot to mention that I did get the local B & G guy here,( Daniel from Goodwood marine ) to check out the box and the transducers. He was emailing B&G to ensure he was collecting the tight readings with his meter so I am reasonably confident that he has diagnosed it right. However I shall be printing out your suggestions and putting them in my B&G folder just in case. By the way, one day I will put together a book of Gary Silver tips on SM's and make myself a fortune! Keep 'em coming!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000007ukm/direct/01/