Alternating hot and cold water in showers

philipp.sollberger@...

Hi All owners from "old" Super Maramus,

I have the situation, that on my SM #124 I have alternating hot and warm water in the showers. The cold water is this season in La Rochelle real cold, that I feel it very directly. Each moment, when the pressure pump is working, the cold water arrives and the warm water gets cold with the effect, that you get cold shocking moment for some seconds and afterwards the warm shower water arrives again, till the water pressure pump starts working.

Does anybody have an idea how I can eliminate this strange and uncomfortable effect?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Fair winds,

Philipp Sollberger,

FĂ©licie, SM #124