Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Alternating hot and cold water in showers

Peter Jaeger

Hi Philipp
That sounds like you have no pressure on your accumulator tank. Between coldwater pump and hot-water-tank you will find the accumulator tank. You can check the pressure via a valve, like car tires. The recomended pressure you may be find in a tank manual. What cold water pump model do you have?
Fair winds
Peter
Wilson, SM 003, La Rochelle

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail für iPad

Am Samstag, März 17, 2018, 10:05 schrieb philipp.sollberger@... [amelyachtowners] :

Hi All owners from "old" Super Maramus,

I have the situation, that on my SM #124 I have alternating hot and warm water in the showers. The cold water is this season in La Rochelle real cold, that I feel it very directly. Each moment, when the pressure pump is working, the cold water arrives and the warm water gets cold with the effect, that you get cold shocking moment for some seconds and afterwards the warm shower water arrives again, till the water pressure pump starts working.

Does anybody have an idea how I can eliminate this strange and uncomfortable effect?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Fair winds,

Philipp Sollberger,

Félicie, SM #124