Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New member question

Beaute Olivier

Hello Paul,

just a small info: the last Santorin was built in 1997.

Good luck in your search.

Olivier

On Monday, March 19, 2018, 4:02:55 AM GMT+1, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi ,

If you are around Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, we will be in Martinique on Kimberlite. Ponton 4.

Please drop by

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376