Furuno Nav Gear for Sale (Hydra 2000 coming soon)

Duane Siegfri

I'm installing all new electronic gear, and have the following for sale.  All of it works fine.

Furuno RDP 149  $700:  10" Chartplotter/Radar/AIS (was at the Navigation Desk..it has a streak across the top of the screen when off, but is not visible when on).  Includes many chords

Furuno 1724 Radar $500:  Includes cable to Hub 101 or Chartplotter.

Furuno Hub 101: $200

Furuno PG500 Heading Sensor $250

I'm also going to be selling the Hydra 2000 system, including the computer, FFD's and gauges.

If you're interested I can email photos to you.

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477