Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Cayman Islands2?

Avv Frisani

this is pietro from ocean bird. Sm 2000  n 468
I have been in cayman island in october 2015 and i remain two weeks at the mooring in front of five miles beach waiting  for better sea condition but the north sound is very very shallow and it s very dangerous for us to get inside. After two weeks i leaved for mexico. You can stay very well at the moorings but of course you cannot leave the boat unattended .
And remenber the island is very very very expensive!!!
Ciao
Pietro frisani
Sm 2000
Ocean bird
Syoceanbird.com

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 21 mar 2018, alle ore 14:38, Bob Fritz sailboatdelivery@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

A few years ago on a passage to Shelter Bay, we picked up a mooring in the same bay where cruise ships anchor. I had a SM and there was plenty of water under the keel. I’m sitting in an airport now, so I don’t have a chart available, and I don’t remember the exact spot, but it was off the town.

Bob Fritz
Amal Sailor