Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: St Martin

John Clark

Hi David,
   thanks for the update.  We are headed that way....slowly taking our time though the Bahamas at the moment.  By any chance would you know the status of the machine shop behind Lagoonies?   It is called E&MSC.   I commissioned parts(end caps) for the water maker last summer and wound up sailing to Lauderdale before they were completed.  They were done in September and I paid the fellow via his US bank account.  I had planned to sail back to the islands shortly so he held them for me....then the hurricains happened and we sailed north to the Pamlico Sound instead.

I tried calling and emailing but since Irma there has been no response.  Curious if he and my parts survived.

                Regards,  John
John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Rock Sound Harbor Eleuthera....until tomorrow.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 7:24 PM, dbv_au@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Greetings all,

Many of the water-side suppliers are well up and running again.

- FKG, the rigging and stainless fabrication outfit, is running at full capacity.

- The chandleries Island Water World and Budget Marine, are fully stocked.

- Alternator work with Electec, all good.

- Haul-out facilities around the Simpsons Bay Lagoon, all working well - take your pick.

- Many other services - Yamaha, B&G & Raymarine agents, for example - are getting regular shipments, and  deliver with duty-free prices.

David
SV Perigee, SM#396