Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 21 March 2018 at 10:17 "sangaris@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Danny,

I dealt with Sylvie Gazzurelli and her email was sylvie at acmo dot fr.  Very helpful and responsive.
I'd recommend the original design for your SM but switch to right-handed turnbuckles to save a lot. Why AMEL used left handed ones is a mystery.
Cheers, Craig SN68 Sangaris

---In amelyachtowners@..., <simms@...> wrote :

Hi all,

I'm investigating options for re rigging. I recall that some of you bought pre cut and rigged wire to Amel SM specifications from Acmo and had it delivered to where you were. I emailed Acmo through their web site and have not had a reply. Does some one have a contact for them.

Thanks in advance.

Danny SM 299 Ocean Pearl